CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
They do only the work that is necessary. They are very honest and they get you in and out fast. I love these guys.
Great place, I highly recommend. While this is the new go-to place for my family and I, we quickly built trust in Lake point auto. Our previous mechanic retired so we were looking for a new down to earth garage. My mother had work done here so I tried lake point when a local garage Chain said I needed a new oil pan (~$500). I brought it in to have a second opinion; Rob tightened the oil pan plug with his fingers! The other shop really looked 'hard'...lake point has earned my trust. They could have told me "yeah, you need to have this done fork over your money" but they didn't. I highly recommend.
We have used Lakepoint for all of our service needs for the past 2 years now. Rob & his team service every vehicle that we purchase before we list them for sale. We are very happy with the job that Lakepoint does and we will continue to have our vehicles serviced here.
Car Pros LKN